Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am cross shopping a Honda Talon R and the KRX. The Talon is well discounted below MSRP (located in the Southeast). What can I expect when negotiating with dealers on a KRX? Most seem to try and sell at MSRP...?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hattiesburg Cycles in MS is selling them for $17,700. I have one being accessorized right now. Waiting to go pick it up once they finish.

·
Registered
157 Posts
In a way I side with them.
The KRX is a great product that will attract many serious buyers. So why bother?
Just wait for the next guy that pays with no questions asked.
Yeah we're going to have to wait a bit before someone of the pre-owned ones start coming up on the market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up a brand new 2020 today for 15,500. Came with a windshield, roof, winch, and the factory kawasaki 3yr warranty

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
219 Posts
That's a killer deal. I got what was a good deal on mine at the time (mid December) at $19k + tax. Bare machine, no extended warranty. Hard to believe how much cheaper they are only 4 months later. Oh well, it's only money... :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's a killer deal. I got what was a good deal on mine at the time (mid December) at $19k + tax. Bare machine, no extended warranty. Hard to believe how much cheaper they are only 4 months later. Oh well, it's only money... :D
I think it has a lot to do with the pandemic going on. It was like a 2000 dollar kawasaki rebate and the dealership took 5k off

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well it's only about 1800 miles trip, with gas this cheap that may still work lol ! Thank you and enjoy your new machine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got KRX 1000 at Big St Charles Motorsports in Missouri about 1 month ago. Stripped down no accessories for 16,300.

·
Registered
2020 white KRX 1000
64 Posts
I picked up a white KRX from Mountain Motorsports Greeneville TN for $20,000 out the door with glass windshield, wiper and washer kit, premium white roof, and the heater kit.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts