·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,478 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
2021 krx 1000
9 Posts
Welcome, looks like you've been busy on some upgrades. Think I'm going to have to get me some led side mirrors. I can see them being useful in several ways. Where do you ride?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome, looks like you've been busy on some upgrades. Think I'm going to have to get me some led side mirrors. I can see them being useful in several ways. Where do you ride?
The lighted mirrors I have are awesome. They are the brightest lights on the machine. Love the fact that they also shine sideways. Found them at xpriteusa.com. I haven’t really rode anywhere yet. Hunting season around here shuts down a lot of the property we normal have permission to ride on here in Eastern Tuscaloosa/Bibb Co. Al.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The lighted mirrors I have are awesome. They are the brightest lights on the machine. Love the fact that they also shine sideways. Found them at xpriteusa.com. I haven’t really rode anywhere yet. Hunting season around here shuts down a lot of the property we normal have permission to ride on here in Eastern Tuscaloosa/Bibb Co. Al.
Doing upgrades a little at a time. Meaning every time UPS arrives.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.