Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Stoked to be a new KRX Owner we just got it today. Here's a pic of the wife today breaking it in at our overgrown home MX track.
Question, Since there are no Zerks that I can find on the chassis anywhere are there lubrication points that I should be greasing by hand? If so a description of which parts and how frequently would be greatly appreciated!
We are new to UTV's coming from dirt bikes so I"ve been reading up a ton, but couldn't find anything regarding this question specifically.
Cheers!

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
108 Posts
Two things:

1. We are inundated with pix and videos of UTV's flying around. One would think they practically live in the air. I know it is not so easy. I recognize and appreciate all 4 of your wheels off the ground in the pic!!

2. When I bought my 1000eS I asked the service department the very same question. Outside of him guessing perhaps the drive shaft he did not know. I am following along with this post and would love to put my grease gun to work.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi everyone,
Stoked to be a new KRX Owner we just got it today. Here's a pic of the wife today breaking it in at our overgrown home MX track.
Question, Since there are no Zerks that I can find on the chassis anywhere are there lubrication points that I should be greasing by hand? If so a description of which parts and how frequently would be greatly appreciated!
We are new to UTV's coming from dirt bikes so I"ve been reading up a ton, but couldn't find anything regarding this question specifically.
Cheers!

View attachment 3997
Dang, she drives just like my wife :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.