Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
Thank you. I have been considering alt kit due to many accessories. Jury still out on if needed. I do carry lithium jump box if in a pinch. Battery upgrade later will help too. Fans? It seems to me that it isnt required to do this as result would be warmer air and less hp right? No other negative effects from lack airflow? But yeah that is the point HP. Reverse pull elect rad fan. Ok. More amps, need alternator.. Hmm. Lol its all good. Yes I could do it DIY and have help from good Mech if needed. Im pretty mechanical, I have done much more than this but not sure I want too.

· Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
623 Posts
Thank you. I have been considering alt kit due to many accessories. Jury still out on if needed. I do carry lithium jump box if in a pinch. Battery upgrade later will help too. Fans? It seems to me that it isnt required to do this as result would be warmer air and less hp right? No other negative effects from lack airflow? But yeah that is the point HP. Reverse pull elect rad fan. Ok. More amps, need alternator.. Hmm. Lol its all good. Yes I could do it DIY and have help from good Mech if needed. Im pretty mechanical, I have done much more than this but not sure I want too.
I run two pull fans on my intercooler due to the fact that I have a full windshield and the intercooler does not get the needed airflow. I monitor the IAT with my PV3. Cooler intake air is denser than hot and makes more power.

Reactions: Angus

· Registered
502 Posts
Check your amp draw with said accessories & or do you run them all the time. You can calculate it from there also different fans have different amp requirements find one thats more efficient.

· Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
623 Posts
Pull Fans

Attachments

· Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
297 Posts
CVT exhaust? Clever.
No, it's the intake.
Modified from this:

· Registered
2 Posts
I have all PV3 UNLOCKED FILES. I CAN UNLOCK ALL LOCKED FILES.

Kraftwerks supercharger files for all KRX applications

21175-1482

NO RESTRICTIONS FULL USER ADJUSTMENT

UNLOCK GUID, PASSWORDS, OPEN ALL ADJUSTMENTS YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL.

TUNE PROPERLY. FULLY OPEN. FULL ADJUSTMENT OF ALL SETTINGS AVAILABLE via PV3

[email protected]

1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts