Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1341 - 1360 of 1375 Posts

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,343 ·
Are you making a different supercharger for the 4 seater? Called to order and was told that the 4 seater was being tested and not available yet.
Works on 4 seater. Just be sure to specify it is for a 4 seater since we are currently supplying different brackets for the intercooler. Will be the same bracket for both shortly in the future once the new ones are finished up.

· Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
297 Posts
Works on 4 seater. Just be sure to specify it is for a 4 seater since we are currently supplying different brackets for the intercooler. Will be the same bracket for both shortly in the future once the new ones are finished up.
Perhaps I need the new bracket... Mine is the same as the 2 seater. I'll email you and order one!

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,349 ·

· Registered
502 Posts
Thats just your standard kit you have out, not the higher boost kit.

· Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
623 Posts
After driving my car in the Sand Hollow area last year while my car was N/A with stock clutch weights the clutching was somewhat forgiving going from 4500 - 5000 feet elevation down to 2900 - 3200 feet of elevation. Now that I have installed the Supercharger and have the clutching dialed in around my home location of 4500 - 5000 ft dropping down to the 2900 - 3200-foot elevation I had to change my clutching because of how much more power the engine makes at a lower elevation compared to the N/A version. The engine would over rev at the lower elevation as the clutch set up would not load the engine down to the correct RPM level. I had to add more weight to the clutch arms to get the engine to maintain 8000 RPM. I would say that the difference is exponential with the change in elevation with the F/I. Not a bad thing indeed. I will just be prepared again next time I plan on a trip at a lower elevation. Had I not had the tools on hand and extra weight to add to the clutch arms my trip would have sucked. Just changed my clutching back to where my elevation is, and it is back to dead nuts.

· Registered
310 Posts
So hey, after reading kraftwork website I wanna verify things I think. Around 40hp is lost from eng to wheels in stock form? 112 to 70hp?? With Charger it is aprox 170hp crank and 130hp wheels? Also with intercooler mounted in rear does rear windshield or sub speaker interfere with it? Can ya use alternator with kit?? I really thinkin of installing it in summertime if $ still around and economy not collapsed!

· Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
623 Posts
The KRX is not even the same car after the installation of the Kraftwerk Supercharger in a good way.

Reactions: KraftWerksJason

· Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
297 Posts
So hey, after reading kraftwork website I wanna verify things I think. Around 40hp is lost from eng to wheels in stock form? 112 to 70hp?? With Charger it is aprox 170hp crank and 130hp wheels? Also with intercooler mounted in rear does rear windshield or sub speaker interfere with it? Can ya use alternator with kit?? I really thinkin of installing it in summertime if $ still around and economy not collapsed!
I have installed the Supercharger on 2 machines; my 2 seat Special Edition and my new KRX4 Special Edition. The Supercharger is a fantastic addition to both machines and can be done in a weekend or less if you buy a couple of special tools that make it much easier. I didn't have them on them on the first install, and the second was so much easier with them! The biggest item to have is the Crank holder tool: KRX & KRX4 1000 Rotor, Crank, Alternator, Kraftwerks Holder Tool [KRX73 57001-1923] - $44.99 : Marked Motorsports, Team Website

The intercooler does not interfere with the sub, but if you have a rear window, you will need to wire in fans so you can pass air over it. There are guys here who have done it and there are plenty of pictures and details posted. The supercharger does not work with the Alternator kit... When you get it, just take your time, follow the directions, and you should be fine. Plenty of resources in this thread... You might want to read through all 68 pages!

1341 - 1360 of 1375 Posts