Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

Registered
Wow, that's sharp! You guys been testing that with a rear window? Curious if the heat transfer is still good in that scenario.

Registered
Discussion Starter #94
Any potential HP numbers?
should have something for you shortly. Still working on the clutching a bit since there isn't anyone that has had one of these boosted yet it's a lot of guess work. Typical for any of our kits we see a 50-60% HP gain.

Registered
2020 Green KRX
should have something for you shortly. Still working on the clutching a bit since there isn't anyone that has had one of these boosted yet it's a lot of guess work. Typical for any of our kits we see a 50-60% HP gain.
Right on that鈥檒l put us right around 180hp. Wow this is getting exciting.

Registered
Would not recommend running a rear window with this. It would be like coving up your radiator. Not a good idea.
Good to know! Follow up question... think a couple small intercooler fans would work? I just hate the thought of taking the rear window out at this point.

Registered
Discussion Starter #97
Good to know! Follow up question... think a couple small intercooler fans would work? I just hate the thought of taking the rear window out at this point.
I am sure it is possible. We have obviously not test it and do not offer fans for our set up currently, but anything is possible.

Registered
Haha not a problem. I'd rather have the info here for everyone to see. We are in first stages of development. once its designed we got to go beat it up and make sure it is completely reliable then we can go to the manufacturing stage. I am hoping for a September or October release if everything goes to plan, but we are in strange times so don't hold me to it. Any updates i can release i will be sure to post here to keep everyone in the know.
We are hoping late this year to launch it. I will be posting updates as we get closer
Now that sounds very exciting glad to see that somebody鈥檚 working on a Supercharger, I understand some of the turbo modifications have failed, so hopefully this Supercharger is a full success.
thank you very much for your efforts.馃槂

81 - 100 of 104 Posts