Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I'm holding off on getting my ECU flashed, don't need to do it twice. I do like the piggybacks, because I can remove fuel for high altitude .
I like the PV3 as well since you can store multiple tunes and flash when needed. It is a little more complicated than the PC5, but once a tune is flashed you don't have to worry about it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
A piggyback tuner intercepts the signal from the ECU that tells everything what to do. So without the tuner you would revert back to stock pretty much and would be stuck. This is rare, but it has happened. DynoJet has been very good so we always try and recommend their tuning solution.

·
Registered
21 Posts
A piggyback tuner intercepts the signal from the ECU that tells everything what to do. So without the tuner you would revert back to stock pretty much and would be stuck. This is rare, but it has happened. DynoJet has been very good so we always try and recommend their tuning solution.
Awesome, thanks. Can't wait to get one on my machine. Do you think by next spring

·
Registered
14 Posts
Our base kit probably not. We are looking into options though. The issue is both are running off the crank and our kit we fully enclose to make sure it is not effected by water, rocks or mud. The only work around I can see would be us coming up with an additional bracket and pulley to accommodate the alternator, but then we would not be able to keep the supercharger sealed. We are looking into it though.
Any updates

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Are you going to be at Oregon utv takeover?
What are the gains? And prices looking like
We are loading up and going to Sand Hollow this weekend for the Trail Hero SXS Rally. all of our units will be out there.

Still working on number. She is fast though. pricing should be the same as the rest of our kits. Right around $4200.

61 - 80 of 104 Posts