Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
761 - 780 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
775, this has to be the longest thread on KRXforum.com now.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Don't have the exact number on me. It's definitely up there between all the test vehicles we have out there currently.
Ok thank you. I already have a dynojet pv3 will I need to buy a map sensor or does that come with supercharger kit? If it does not come with the kit will it be available to purchase by itself? You may have already answered this but I couldn’t find it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #779 ·
Ok thank you. I already have a dynojet pv3 will I need to buy a map sensor or does that come with supercharger kit? If it does not come with the kit will it be available to purchase by itself? You may have already answered this but I couldn’t find it.
We have the MAP sensor included with the supercharger kit so if you already have the PV3 shouldn't really be anything else you need.

·
Registered
189 Posts
We have the MAP sensor included with the supercharger kit so if you already have the PV3 shouldn't really be anything else you need.
That's what I like to hear. Do your guys' header pipes have 2 bungs so you can read afr on both cylinders? If I buy a dual channel wideband kit.

761 - 780 of 795 Posts