Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
681 - 700 of 710 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Its a full kit, everything needed? I have the PV3 already, but i can sell one off I suppose. 4kish? I ask because i am thinking of selling it if I cannot get some more power out of it. Tried three different tunes so far and get next to nothing.
are you running 91 or 93 octane? Not sure if it'd make that much of a difference but been told if your not using at least 91 your not getting all of what you can out of a tune

·
Registered
133 Posts
Fine, fine... Since we are almost ready to let it loose. With completely stock clutch and stock exhaust you will land right at 130WHP. with proper clutching and performance exhaust it goes up from there.
haha sorry to be "that guy" but everyone else following this thread and I definitely appreciate the information

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #695 ·
haha sorry to be "that guy" but everyone else following this thread and I definitely appreciate the information
No you guys have been patient with us getting this out. And we thank you for that. 2021 hasn't been the best year for manufacturing anything so I am excited we will be releasing this VERY soon.

·
Registered
133 Posts
No you guys have been patient with us getting this out. And we thank you for that. 2021 hasn't been the best year for manufacturing anything so I am excited we will be releasing this VERY soon.
Oh I know all about it I work at my family-owned forestry equipment dealership and we had a 22.5% increase on our equipment in less than a year. Imagine trying to sell something you have been selling for over 20 years which normally we might see a 1% increase in a year sky rocket 22.5%. Times have definitely changed

681 - 700 of 710 Posts