Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
661 - 680 of 710 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its a full kit, everything needed? I have the PV3 already, but i can sell one off I suppose. 4kish? I ask because i am thinking of selling it if I cannot get some more power out of it. Tried three different tunes so far and get next to nothing.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #662 ·
Its a full kit, everything needed? I have the PV3 already, but i can sell one off I suppose. 4kish? I ask because i am thinking of selling it if I cannot get some more power out of it. Tried three different tunes so far and get next to nothing.
Everything will be separate. So you will want to keep that PV3 and we will supply the tune file needed to run the supercharger. I believe we landed at $4,415 full MSRP on the kit.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #672 ·
Haven't tested every exhaust, but I do not see why not. We have test stock and our exhaust only currently. Like I said as long as you pick up the Dynojet wideband sensor we are always happen to help kind of find tune it for your setup. All that is needed is a data log to see what is going on so we can make some adjustments.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Everything will be separate. So you will want to keep that PV3 and we will supply the tune file needed to run the supercharger. I believe we landed at $4,415 full MSRP on the kit.
Very! Can't wait to get this out finally for you guys.
Jason just wants to get us off his back I'm sure...we're like kids in the backseat on a long road trip "are we there yet?" (I'm probably the worst)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I was also thinking of just adding a temperature sensor to both exhaust pipes. If one is running lean it will be warmer than the other. Might be a cheaper solution than a custom WB sensor configuration but not nearly as informative..

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #679 ·
661 - 680 of 710 Posts