Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
For racing anything more than a straight line, the super charger is better. Instant power as opposed to spooling. Less heat related issues, and more control in technical situations. I'll wait for the supercharger! The weak point on most SXS's is the suspension. You will have more power, than you'll have suspension!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
For racing anything more than a straight line, the super charger is better. Instant power as opposed to spooling. Less heat related issues, and more control in technical situations. I'll wait for the supercharger! The weak point on most SXS's is the suspension. You will have more power, than you'll have suspension!
You would be correct!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I actually like that.
Yeah any tuning really can be used. It just needs to be able to read boost. I like the piggybacks for their simplicity, but if they decide to go out on the trail it kind of puts you in a predicament. Though very rare it does happen. We use DynoJet since we have had the best luck with them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah any tuning really can be used. It just needs to be able to read boost. I like the piggybacks for their simplicity, but if they decide to go out on the trail it kind of puts you in a predicament. Though very rare it does happen. We use DynoJet since we have had the best luck with them.
What happens if you take it on the trails

41 - 60 of 66 Posts