Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

201 - 220 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Our kit will need no engine internal upgrades. Tuning and clutching will be the only other items you should need beside our supercharger kit. We are hoping to be able to get back to testing in the next couple weeks so we can finalize the tune and clutch setup that will work best for you guys. Parts are already in production, but will still be a few months out. Once I get a set date I will be updating everyone on here.
Do the pistons not need more ring gap due to the boost? Or is it such a small amount of boost that the cast high comp piston and ring gap will work?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Do the pistons not need more ring gap due to the boost? Or is it such a small amount of boost that the cast high comp piston and ring gap will work?
Currently we have not seen any issues with our testing. We have tested higher boost setting as well to see what it can hold with no failures as of yet. So at our current boost setting it should be safe for a stock motor.

·
Registered
2000 white KRX
396 Posts
Very happy with what we have been able to do so far. Huge improvement over stock that's for sure.

View attachment 2741
Stock with tune and exhaust was able to get 10 ish seconds

RCO clutch kit, tune, & exhaust 8 ish seconds

you all are in the 6’s

Remarkable considering Covid and all the issues we’ve had almost at a standstill can’t wait for your unit jason

·
Registered
2000 white KRX
396 Posts
That’s in the big boy #’s Speedy!!
What’s even more amazing is the weight on such an awesome machine.
exciting times for us all...

jason I’m actually pumped to see that big Kraft in white up on the back of my white krx!

gonna be sweet

201 - 220 of 220 Posts