Steering stops included
UV-resistant powder coat finish
Backed by a lifetime warranty

·
Built For Battle
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey!
We powdered the first run of production in all black, so that's all we'll have on hand for now....BUT you can always do your own custom powder coating and we'll still honor the LIFETIME warranty! Plus, you get a nice little discount from me for being a member of this forum!

·
Registered
2020 KRX-1000
7 Posts
I'm not in a rush, so I'll wait. It'll cost me probably another $100 to get 'em done in white, not to mention the wait, so I'll just wait until they're available in white. I straightened my one (slightly) bent lower arm and it's doing fine. If it bends again, I'll straighten it and weld some gussets.

·
Registered
2020 KRX-1000
7 Posts
Hey, here's another question: Do your arms come with their own bushings? And if so do they have grease fittings? I ask because I've pulled the stock arms to grease the non-greaseable bushings because they creak like crazy, and it's a bit of a pain. I did the lowers when I installed your Frame Reinforcement plate and those were pretty easy. The uppers on the other hand were a pain. Would be super nice to just be able to grease them from time to time with a grease gun.

·
Built For Battle
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As of right now, they're not included because we haven't finished a bushing kit yet.....BUT it looks like we should have a bushing kit in the next 2 weeks or so, and they'll definitely be greasable.

·
Registered
2020 white KRX 1000
49 Posts
What kind of discount on the A-arm kit?

I just purchased the SuperAtv cargo bed extender and am getting ready to purchase the front bumper too

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
4 Posts
Curious if these have any camber adjustment or will they naturally even out the camber. I know on a new machine the passenger side camber is slightly more than the driver side but there is no adjustment other than adding preload to the shock.

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
4 Posts
Watch this video about the KRX camber

awesome video very informative thank you! I didn’t plan on eliminating the camber I was just wondering if it allowed for adjustment because the driver and passenger camber is different.

·
Built For Battle
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Curious if these have any camber adjustment or will they naturally even out the camber. I know on a new machine the passenger side camber is slightly more than the driver side but there is no adjustment other than adding preload to the shock.
Yes! These arms have camber adjustments to correct or customize any camber needs you have. PLUS, they offer more ground clearance, the forward offset allows for a 34" tire, AND the have a lifetime warranty!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts