Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Polaris RZR-X
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PURCHASED THE FACTORY RED SPORT FRONT BUMPER BY MISTAKE, NEW STILL IN THE BOX WITH ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED LISTED AT $179.95 WILL TAKE $165 AND YOU PAY SHIPPING, LIVE IN MICHIGAN OUTSIDE OF DETROIT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE SHIPPING COST.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
PURCHASED THE FACTORY RED SPORT FRONT BUMPER BY MISTAKE, NEW STILL IN THE BOX WITH ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED LISTED AT $179.95 WILL TAKE $165 AND YOU PAY SHIPPING, LIVE IN MICHIGAN OUTSIDE OF DETROIT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE SHIPPING COST.
Looking for one. Where did you get this one? I know this was an older post so I sure you don't have this bumper anymore. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
The KRX came with the Red sport bumper but i also purchased the rear bumper before taking delivery of the machine and the rear was black so i kept the black and put the red up for sale
:)
I'm confused. Your initial post said you purchased the red front bumper by mistake. You reply says it came with the KRX. So did it come with the Red front & black rear? What model KRX did you buy? Do you still have the bumper? I guess the bottom line is, I'm trying to find out where to purchase the Red front since it's not listed on the Kawasaki site and I can't find it on any aftermarket companies website. Thanks again...

·
Premium Member
2008 Polaris RZR-X
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I purchased the KRX1000ES which came with the red front bumper, but I knew that if I waited to buy the accessories after delivery I would be waiting forever so I ordered all the accessories at the same time as when I purchased the KRX, it turns out the if I knew that for $20 extra I could have gotten the red rear bump but thats neither here nor there. So after taking delivery I noticed that the black front and rear set that I had purchased was the same as the red unit that the KRX came with so as soon as I got the KRX home I removed the RED bumper which was spotless and put it up for sale so if you want a red front bumper for a discounted price then this is your deal, if not then pay the long dollar that Kawasaki charges and sit and wait months for it to be delivered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts