Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Polaris RZR-X
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be installing the front and rear camera on the 1000ES and wanted to know if anyone has done this yet and if they are satisfied with the results?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a rear view camera on our other utv and will be installing one on the krx also. Love being able to back up with ease on tight trails and thinking this time i will be adding the front also.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok thanks, I didn't buy the es model, but was thinking about installing a rear camera.
There are many different cameras out there but i have been running an inexpensive set up made by Camecho with 7” monitor for a couple of years and works great for the price and easy install.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have both. Each kit comes with a 20mm hole saw. Each camera is pre-wired into the Es harness under some electrical tape near where it should be. Install takes a couple of minutes. I did NOT have to remove my front bumper per instructions. Run wires, plug in, zip ite and tape connectors...you're done. Camera selection is via dash and rocker, including zoom functions. Front camera at factory location is tire to tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts