Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a change of careers and move, I’ve decided it’s best to sell my newly acquired KRX. I bought it brand new less than 6 months ago and it has under 200 miles on it. Taken out less than 5 times. No issues at all and freshly serviced. It has the green premium roof, a swamp donkey stereo installed, a weatherproof premium cover, and will come with a 6.5’ x 12’ Big Tex trailer that was purchased new with the machine. Would like to package it all together for $20,000. If anyone is interested, message me for any more information or pictures! It’s an awesome machine! I live in Amarillo, TX but also travel to Texarkana, TX frequently and am willing to drive several hours either way from those two places.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Due to a change of careers and move, I’ve decided it’s best to sell my newly acquired KRX. I bought it brand new less than 6 months ago and it has under 200 miles on it. Taken out less than 5 times. No issues at all and freshly serviced. It has the green premium roof, a swamp donkey stereo installed, a weatherproof premium cover, and will come with a 6.5’ x 12’ Big Tex trailer that was purchased new with the machine. Would like to package it all together for $20,000. If anyone is interested, message me for any more information or pictures! It’s an awesome machine! I live in Amarillo, TX but also travel to Texarkana, TX frequently and am willing to drive several hours either way from those two places. View attachment 631 View attachment 632
Where did you get cover? Looks like a great fit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Due to a change of careers and move, I’ve decided it’s best to sell my newly acquired KRX. I bought it brand new less than 6 months ago and it has under 200 miles on it. Taken out less than 5 times. No issues at all and freshly serviced. It has the green premium roof, a swamp donkey stereo installed, a weatherproof premium cover, and will come with a 6.5’ x 12’ Big Tex trailer that was purchased new with the machine. Would like to package it all together for $20,000. If anyone is interested, message me for any more information or pictures! It’s an awesome machine! I live in Amarillo, TX but also travel to Texarkana, TX frequently and am willing to drive several hours either way from those two places. View attachment 631 View attachment 632
Any chance its still up for sale?
Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts