Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked at plenty of the covers on eBay does anybody happen to know of one that actually fits that doesn't cost as much as the factory Kawasaki one does or is it worth the money ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've looked at plenty of the covers on eBay does anybody happen to know of one that actually fits that doesn't cost as much as the factory Kawasaki one does or is it worth the money ?

I use this one for when mine is cleaned up and parked in the garage.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know I didn't even think of a car or SUV cover , thanks bsock , I was just looking at the small dimensions on most of the sxs specific covers on eBay and thought no way.

Reactions: Bsock87

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got the cheapo Walmart cover. It is a NWUTV-2 Budge. Fits great and keeps the sun and weather off the buggy since it is outside for now. It's about $80

Ignore the one star review. Didn't fit some dudes BA buggy.

I've learned over the years of covering cycles and ATVs I can spend a lot of money on a cover and it lasts about 3 years. Or I just get the cheap one and it lasts about 36 months ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts