Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I have never owned a KRX until now. I am in the process of linning up all my add-ons and upgrades. I am trying to plan out for storage in the bed. All of the people in my riding group run RZRs, so I don't have a point of reference.

My question is if the bed is the same between the 2 seater and 4 seater?

· Registered
177 Posts
I have both and for what its worth I haven't actually measured it but I can say I assumed that they were the same and I haven't noticed anything visual that would have made me feel that they were different. If I remember I will try and pull a tape on them in a couple areas to double check but unfortunately I don't ever seem to remember to do things so pray for me and maybe I'll remember to do it, lol.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have both and for what its worth I haven't actually measured it but I can't say I assumed that they were the same and I haven't noticed anything visual that would have made me feel that they were different. If I remember I will try and pull a tape on them in a couple areas to double check but unfortunately I don't ever seem to remember to do things so pray for me and maybe I'll remember to do it, lol.
Prayers be with you! hahaha

CRS is some tough stuff when it starts kicking in.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
FYI a small pelican style box works good in the cab of the 4 seaters. I am using the smaller 1800 size from Harbor Freight. One will fit under the driver's seat, and another just will fit under the rear passenger seat. Cheap "waterproof" storage.
Is that watertight?

· Registered
Kraftwerks Supercharged Special Edition
299 Posts
FYI a small pelican style box works good in the cab of the 4 seaters. I am using the smaller 1800 size from Harbor Freight. One will fit under the driver's seat, and another just will fit under the rear passenger seat. Cheap "waterproof" storage.
I put a small Ammo Can in that spot. Toilet Paper Storage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts