Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Waco. I am not new to Kawasaki or UTV's. I am new to Kawasaki UTV's. Coming from 2017 Can AM OG Maverick 1000R turbo. It was a great machine but I felt like it was time to make a move. It was fast, but I never really needed all those ponies. Maintenance was a bit of a pain and I felt like it was only a matter of time before I began to have problems with it. Not that I had any, but kind of a gut feeling. Did some research, looked at Polaris and Can Am and came close to buying one from each of those. In the end the robust build, ease of maintenance, low cab heat and plush ride really won me over. They are really better built than the other brands, save maybe a top of the line Pro XP. I will start a build thread soon. Started one on another forum, but not much activity there.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from Burnet. Expect to see you in this area soon.
We have ridden Hidden Falls in the past and LOVED it. It looks like your profile pic was taken there. Are there other places that you ride in your area? We take a trip to CO every year and ride the Alpine Loop. Great and beautiful. Can get technical as well. Mostly though it's trail riding.

·
Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
77 Posts
That was Hidden Falls, been a member for 7 years. It is only a twenty minute drive(10 miles). Thinking about some road trips to San Angelo, Little Sahara, and would not mind going to Sand Hollow.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was Hidden Falls, been a member for 7 years. It is only a twenty minute drive(10 miles). Thinking about some road trips to San Angelo, Little Sahara, and would not mind going to Sand Hollow.
I know where San Angelo is, what kind of riding is there? I have not heard of little saraha or sand hollow...

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never ridden dunes, may be a fun trip to OK, thanks for the heads up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts