Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
160 Posts
I removed my sway bar completely. If you do road riding at all, I would disconnect it and tie it up.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,555 Posts
I would never buy anything for this in terms of brackets. All you need are zip ties and about 5 minutes for the front bar. Once you ride without it for a while, chances are you will never want it hooked back up again. The rear bar doesn't really seem to do a lot, and the video confirmed it. With it attaching near the 1/3 point on the trailing arm and the weight of the KRX, there is a ton of leverage at the wheels to flex it. I might disconnect mine sometime just for grins and see if I notice any difference off-road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would never buy anything for this in terms of brackets. All you need are zip ties and about 5 minutes for the front bar. Once you ride without it for a while, chances are you will never want it hooked back up again. The rear bar doesn't really seem to do a lot, and the video confirmed it. With it attaching near the 1/3 point on the trailing arm and the weight of the KRX, there is a ton of leverage at the wheels to flex it. I might disconnect mine sometime just for grins and see if I notice any difference off-road.
Eh the bracket makes it look alot less ghetoish ha

·
Registered
27 Posts
Disconnected mine and zip tied up as well this summer. Notice slightly more body roll at first but quickly don't notice anymore and trade off is well worth it. Thought bout quick disconnect link but I won't be reconnecting it now and can't see zip ties.

·
Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
112 Posts
You really don't need to buy anything. All you need is some flat bar stock, put in a small s-bend, and drill a 3/8 and 1/4 hole. The s-bend clears the hose and aligns with the sway bar. There is a small mounting bracket on the side of the radiator that takes a 6mm bolt. Use a 10mm bolt and nut to fasten it to the sway bar. I used a piece of 3/4 x 3/16 aluminum stock and painted it flat black. Cleaner than zip ties and easy to remve and reinstall the sway bar links.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts