Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I am looking for a gun rack to fit my KRX1000. The one I am considering is a Seizmic overhead 07300. Seizmic says they do not make it for the 1.50” front and back roll cage but with a little modification it looks like the best way. Anyone else having thoughts about gun rack options.
Darrell

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’ve been looking for a gun rack and that seizmic you mentioned looks nice. It says it fits 1.5” with included shims. And the installation instructions show 4 different ways to mount depending on if you have a roof it looks like. I have the axiom roof, and I might look into the seizmic before to long. I’m still keeping my eye out though. Did you end up getting a mount yet? Here is a link of install instructions

·
Registered
2021 Trail
9 Posts
Mounted in my LJ Jeep. Works great if you have the headroom. Will get another for the KRX Trail. It supposed to be in next week.Randall

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’ve been looking for a gun rack and that seizmic you mentioned looks nice. It says it fits 1.5” with included shims. And the installation instructions show 4 different ways to mount depending on if you have a roof it looks like. I have the axiom roof, and I might look into the seizmic before to long. I’m still keeping my eye out though. Did you end up getting a mount yet? Here is a link of install instructions

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi there
I did go ahead and order the Seizmic gun rack and will give you a review when it arrives.
Darrell

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there
I did go ahead and order the Seizmic gun rack and will give you a review when it arrives.
Darrell
sounds good. Take a few pictures of it when it’s installed please. So we can see how it fits and attaches near the roof and the cage. Clearance is an issue for me possibly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts