Here's a great photo that shows how the KRX1000 compares to the Arctic Cat Wildcat XX 1000, Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo, Honda Talon 1000X, Polaris RZR XP 1000, and the Yamaha YXZ 1000R.
looking at all the specs there are a couple of things that jump out to me.
- The KRX is the heaviest of the bunch.
- The KRX has the lowest horsepower to weight ratio.
- It has the highest ground clearance.
- It's the widest by 4 inches.
- It has the biggest tires.
- It's tied with the Arctic Cat for the highest MSRP.
What does everyone think of how the KRX compares to the competition?