·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
247 Posts
Good stuff. And nice idea behind the seats. I’m going to be building my own audio system. Will post pics when done.

I personally think all side by side audio systems are over priced. This is coming from a guy that’s built sound systems into every car I’ve owned.

They may be waterproof but I won’t be burying my KRX in 5 foot of mud or water. Even still I can’t justify the price. I am piecing one together now that includes 4 pioneer 6.5” 4 way speakers. Pioneer deck and 2 10” jl audios and 600W amp for behind the seats. All of this and I’m at around $350 on amazon. Which I’m sure is going to produce big sound.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good stuff. And nice idea behind the seats. I’m going to be building my own audio system. Will post pics when done.

I personally think all side by side audio systems are over priced. This is coming from a guy that’s built sound systems into every car I’ve owned.

They may be waterproof but I won’t be burying my KRX in 5 foot of mud or water. Even still I can’t justify the price. I am piecing one together now that includes 4 pioneer 6.5” 4 way speakers. Pioneer deck and 2 10” jl audios and 600W amp for behind the seats. All of this and I’m at around $350 on amazon. Which I’m sure is going to produce big sound.
Good choice with Pioneer. I've never had any issues with any of their speakers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts