Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,025 Posts
I’ve decided to buy new as of last night. Selling my T2 the. Get the KRX and one thing I’ve learned from this is to get a quality skid first so mine won’t look this this.
I guess it all depends on what your style and terrain is that you’ll be riding on. When I lived back east, all my ATV’s had full skid plates, as we did a lot of “boonie bashing”. Here in AZ, I don’t do rock crawling, mainly trail and forest service roads, so I don’t need it. (Watch, next time I go out I’ll hit something because I just jinxed myself.)

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
37 Posts
You are dropping sales adds on here at 10:00pm. Can you please make sure the tires I ordered from you get to me on time. You hit my credit card two weeks ago, with no idea when I will get them. At the time of purchase you had them in stock.

Thanks,

Peter K.

·
Vendor
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Yes I do place adds when I have time to do so and at times it is late. Tires are going in and out of stock quit rapidly because of shortages. What is in stock one day may be out of stock the next day. Current ETA is 6/20 on Pro Armor 35" tires. I have other 35" tires available if these are delayed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts