Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This in not about my KRX but about my like new 2004 Prairie 700 4x4. My son took it from me when i bought my KRX and told me that it is his. Well we went riding last weekend and right before we started to leave, he hit a ledge with the front wheel on the right side doing 30 mph and broke the lower ball joint sending the atv into a face plant. It broke the plastic and ball joint in half as well as flattening the handle bars. I went to the dealer and tried to order the front fender but it was discontinued and not available. I found one online at a dealer new old stock and was the last one available new in the country. I ordered it and then went to try to get the ball joint and handle bars. This machine is 17 years old so parts are hard to find. I sent Kawasaki a picture of what happened and told them the update knuckle was done in the past by recall. Kawasaki emailed me back and told me they are sending me a complete right side knuckle with ball joint and a new set of handle bars at no cost to me. I did not expect this and this is why I buy Kawasaki products. This is all for a 17 year old machine. So yes everything I buy for off road will be Kawasaki product. I have had 1 zx11, and a zx12, 2 prairie 700's and a KRX1000. I am very happy. Let the good times roll.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
466 Posts
That is incredible! Nice to know there are still a few companies that actually care about their customers

·
Registered
2021 Blue
164 Posts
So yes everything I buy for off road will be Kawasaki product.
Copy that! Kawasaki's proven reputation for great customer service was, and still is, one of the primary reasons I made the move.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.