Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18% off any product from Rugged Radio + a Forum discount. Available only from Pro UTV Parts. This sale starts June 22nd through July 4th. Taking orders now!

We have all of Rugged Radios products!

Here is how to order.
1. Go to the Rugged site and find what you want.
2. PM me a link to the products you want.
3. Get your product in the mail a few days later.

Check out the KRX Links below:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
BaoFeng: Mobile Radios and Amplifiers. just sayinga riding buddy has one and does all the same and more. Not knocking rugged I have rugged.
But most don't understand ham-type hobbyist hardware and/or the fcc rules that govern it. It's easier for the masses to just let a company like Rugged spell it all out for them.... and charge a premium. The shit really is confusing though so it really does benefit those who want some comms and don't want to dick around with Technician and General licenses and such. I have a general license but I don't really mess around with ham radio. Just wanted to get my license back in the day. KG7 EMG...

·
Registered
499 Posts
But most don't understand ham-type hobbyist hardware and/or the fcc rules that govern it. It's easier for the masses to just let a company like Rugged spell it all out for them.... and charge a premium. The shit really is confusing though so it really does benefit those who want some comms and don't want to dick around with Technician and General licenses and such. I have a general license but I don't really mess around with ham radio. Just wanted to get my license back in the day. KG7 EMG...
True. I assume Rugged preprogrammed channels have a lot to do with legal issues and fcc rules. My rugged I reprogrammed to open up more freq's and better gmrs freq's send in for license easy and cheap. But like you said need to understand freq's, repeaters,listen only, etc and limits.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Same here. Just got it for shits and giggles and to learn a little something. I have Baofengs but use a couple of Midland GMRS when on the trail. KE0 WIT.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You should get an additional 25% off 🤣
I ain't gonna lie, Craig already takes care of me, as he did when I was part of the RZR forums. In fact, he takes care of all of us here with huge discounts. Start a conversation with him. OH, an ADDITIONAL 25% atop the already large discount. I'm game. LOL. In a conversation with him right now for a nice Motoalliance V2 winch that he's already quoted me a phenomenal price on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
BaoFeng: Mobile Radios and Amplifiers. just sayinga riding buddy has one and does all the same and more. Not knocking rugged I have rugged.
I have and use both brands of radios and use CHIRP along with RT Systems to program them. With Rugged you get the compatibility of a complete system and everything is plug and play with the intercom, radio, and headsets, antenna and mount, Rugged also offer cables to use multiple brands of radios with their intercoms including BaoFeng.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I ain't gonna lie, Craig already takes care of me, as he did when I was part of the RZR forums. In fact, he takes care of all of us here with huge discounts. Start a conversation with him. OH, an ADDITIONAL 25% atop the already large discount. I'm game. LOL. In a conversation with him right now for a nice Motoalliance V2 winch that he's already quoted me a phenomenal price on.
4500 or 6000

1 - 13 of 13 Posts