Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
The guys at the shop were very quick to respond. They hope to have the braces shipped out by the end of the week. The muffler cover I ordered is in stock but I told them just ship them together.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
686 Posts
LOL MUST HAVE :ROFLMAO:

It is impossible to build an "idiot proof" machine. Meaning, someone will always manage to break every part on any machine eventually. You jump a machine high enough and land on one front wheel, something is going to give. I believe I saw one of those pictures somewhere else, and the guy had driven into a tree and broke the shock mount.
Another quote that jumps out at me.
"You wont hear or see much about this issue anywhere but here."
If this was an actual issue, you would be hearing about it EVERYWHERE! We all know how fast news spreads when a common issue pops up.
They are so proud of this product that there is not even a picture of it. I'm not going to say that any extra bracing isn't a good thing, especially if you like to push your machine to the limits, but all I see here is a marketing scare tactic to try and boost sales.
I’m with you. There’s nothing more annoying than a company creating a product to a non existent problem.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm all for protecting my investment while I beat on it...if that makes sense lol. For the price point I couldn't say no. Yeah it took a bit but I knew that and unlike other companies that ghost you they stayed in touch throughout the process. I have no complaints.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
468 Posts
For the guys running limit straps, is this because you jump a lot? I don’t fully understand the point.

·
Registered
435 Posts
For the guys running limit straps, is this because you jump a lot? I don’t fully understand the point.
It’s just a good idea for anyone, but particular when you’re running a heavier tire. The only thing stopping the stroke of the suspension is the shock body.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
468 Posts
It’s just a good idea for anyone, but particular when you’re running a heavier tire. The only thing stopping the stroke of the suspension is the shock body.
Is this more common out west? I can’t say I recall seen anyone running them out east in the 12 years I’ve been riding. We primarily ride tighter woods trails though.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Is this more common out west? I can’t say I recall seen anyone running them out east in the 12 years I’ve been riding. We primarily ride tighter woods trails though.
No.. I’m in Ky. It’s just a good idea if your machine is coming to full droop. Whether that be in the technical stuff and rocks or jumping or just hard riding. They’ll help save CV’s and abuse to the shocks.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts