Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are about 15 of us now that have made the switch.. at least that I know of.
Yep ur the one that influenced me the most.However the reason I joined was to thank guys like bob that pointed out the flaws w the early model units.and the members that instructed me how to call out Kawasaki to repair my early model machine.So to uguys Thanx!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep ur the one that influenced me the most.However the reason I joined was to thank guys like bob that pointed out the flaws w the early model units.and the members that instructed me how to call out Kawasaki to repair my early model machine.So to uguys Thanx!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meaning how to replace the ft knuckles and lower a frames,u provided the part list for what was required to correct the issues.I printed all that out and got a reference number from Kawasaki.next I’ll check on the clutch and one way bearing.once all these things are corrected I might feel better about my purchase

·
Banned
503 Posts
Meaning how to replace the ft knuckles and lower a frames,u provided the part list for what was required to correct the issues.I printed all that out and got a reference number from Kawasaki.next I’ll check on the clutch and one way bearing.once all these things are corrected I might feel better about my purchase
I’m at 1500-1600 miles on original knuckles and a arms.. I just put in clutch weights a couple weeks ago as I was just starting to feel something a little different. I LOVE this thing!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m at 1500-1600 miles on original knuckles and a arms.. I just put in clutch weights a couple weeks ago as I was just starting to feel something a little different. I LOVE this thing!!
Well me too.u don’t want to... r trust to up grade to the upgrades?u r not concerned regarding the ft knuckles.i know u did the grinding thing,but once u call them out they give u a number and tell u to come replace the ft end parts.seems like a no lose thing.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well me too.u don’t want to... r trust to up grade to the upgrades?u r not concerned regarding the ft knuckles.i know u did the grinding thing,but once u call them out they give u a number and tell u to come replace the ft end parts.seems like a no lose thing.
Anyhow......When the time comes,,,,blood axe or Itp coyotes.?mind u coyotes are made right here in the good old USA

·
Banned
503 Posts
I have them sitting in the shop.. but why replace them? They no longer contact, so I’ll use them until I bend an a arm or bearings start to go bad. Then I have a whole new set to put on complete with new ball joints, wheel bearings and all.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Anyhow......When the time comes,,,,blood axe or Itp coyotes.?mind u coyotes are made right here in the good old USA
I would go with the berzerkers over the bloodaxe. I can’t speak for the coyotes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Another Honda SXS guy here getting ready to jump ship. Neighbor approached me on buying my Talon before I even listed it. Working up price now.

now need to decide on which KRX to go with.....decisions

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome.

The shared knowledge here is fantastic.

There will always be a place for Hondas in my heart.....but, life is too short to deal with meh, when KRX is doable.

LOL....my son had been putting off driving my KRX for months, because " if I drive it, I'll always compare it to my Pioneer and find it wanting." He took a big gulp of KRX coolaid this last Thursday. I was shotgun and thought the smile was going to break his face. During the ride it was " man, I know some roads and trails I gotta drive one of these on." After the ride it was "thanks a lot asshole...you say there is a blue one at our dealer?"

LOL.....a good friend a few miles down the road is going to be infected this weekend.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Welcome.

The shared knowledge here is fantastic.

There will always be a place for Hondas in my heart.....but, life is too short to deal with meh, when KRX is doable.

LOL....my son had been putting off driving my KRX for months, because " if I drive it, I'll always compare it to my Pioneer and find it wanting." He took a big gulp of KRX coolaid this last Thursday. I was shotgun and thought the smile was going to break his face. During the ride it was " man, I know some roads and trails I gotta drive one of these on." After the ride it was "thanks a lot asshole...you say there is a blue one at our dealer?"

LOL.....a good friend a few miles down the road is going to be infected this weekend.
Yup.. everybody that rides in it ends up buying one!!

·
Banned
503 Posts
Another Honda SXS guy here getting ready to jump ship. Neighbor approached me on buying my Talon before I even listed it. Working up price now.

now need to decide on which KRX to go with.....decisions
What was your screen name?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts