Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
I just did tenders and 35" Carnivores. Im in Wa so I know wet. We did snow ride last month and did well. If n when ya do shocks like I did its pretty easy. Silencers are $20. Dunno bout shipping but yikes. Assume ya have heater??

· Registered
2023 KRX4 1000 SE
4 Posts
I just did tenders and 35" Carnivores. Im in Wa so I know wet. We did snow ride last month and did well. If n when ya do shocks like I did its pretty easy. Silencers are $20. Dunno bout shipping but yikes. Assume ya have heater??
How are you liking the 35 carnivores so far any rubbing? What about weight does it feel more heavy or about the same as stock? No heater but maybe next winter I’ll rig something up! We put a windshield on it the day after we got it and what a difference! I’m used to quadding on my Renegade but something about driving and having a cold face didn’t sit well with me lol.

· Registered
310 Posts
1 reason for Carni's was weight. They feel pretty light. Not much change from 31". They arent "small 35" and will just touch 1/2" spot on inner fender barely rubbing paint. Only when flexing and turning and very slight. No biggy. Wheel choice effects this most I think. Im on 6+1 system wheels. I know Carnivore weaker sidewall then others but we never had problem with that over the years. I really like em, snow sand mud etc good tire. But not great on rock, just ok.

· Registered
2023 KRX4 1000 SE
4 Posts
1 reason for Carni's was weight. They feel pretty light. Not much change from 31". They arent "small 35" and will just touch 1/2" spot on inner fender barely rubbing paint. Only when flexing and turning and very slight. No biggy. Wheel choice effects this most I think. Im on 6+1 system wheels. I know Carnivore weaker sidewall then others but we never had problem with that over the years. I really like em, snow sand mud etc good tire. But not great on rock, just ok. View attachment 12772
Awesome thanks for the info! Yes that was my reasoning for carnivores in the future aswell with the weight! 35s make the machine look better too for the length of the 4 seat

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
How are you liking the 35 carnivores so far any rubbing? What about weight does it feel more heavy or about the same as stock? No heater but maybe next winter I’ll rig something up! We put a windshield on it the day after we got it and what a difference! I’m used to quadding on my Renegade but something about driving and having a cold face didn’t sit well with me lol.
I'm with you on the windshield. I don't have a use for a full cab and heater though. Guess I just learned to dress for the weather while riding my atv's.

· Registered
23 KRX Trail Edition still on 31 Carnivores
5 Posts
New guy here from NC, west of the Charlotte area. Got a new 23 KRX Trail Edition in October as my first sxs. Got about 300 miles under my belt now at localish parks and one weekend trip to Hatfield-McCoy. Glad my wife doesn't mind getting dirty and enjoys this thing as much as me.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
New guy here from NC, west of the Charlotte area. Got a new 23 KRX Trail Edition in October as my first sxs. Got about 300 miles under my belt now at localish parks and one weekend trip to Hatfield-McCoy. Glad my wife doesn't mind getting dirty and enjoys this thing as much as me.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts