Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello, Dale here, new to the forum. I am one of the latest casualties from the Polaris side, and forum. I owned (as of today) a 2021 Polaris Pro-XP that is on its 3rd recall. Without getting into to much detail, I cannot be a Polaris owner any longer. I live in Fort Mohave AZ. Towing the RZR 4 hours away and trading it in on a 2023 KRX4 SE. I am going to give this platform a try. I am not picky either, I just want a rig that I can take out and not have to worry about me and my family blowing up and catching on fire. The dealer is putting most of the bells and whistles on it as I speak. I heard nothing but good things about the KRX (except for normal and minor things). I do mostly rock crawling and desert trails, so it looks like the KRX is plenty capable. I will have pics later, thanks Dale.

· Registered
Las Vegas, NV
432 Posts
Hello, Dale here, new to the forum. I am one of the latest casualties from the Polaris side, and forum. I owned (as of today) a 2021 Polaris Pro-XP that is on its 3rd recall. Without getting into to much detail, I cannot be a Polaris owner any longer. I live in Fort Mohave AZ. Towing the RZR 4 hours away and trading it in on a 2023 KRX4 SE. I am going to give this platform a try. I am not picky either, I just want a rig that I can take out and not have to worry about me and my family blowing up and catching on fire. The dealer is putting most of the bells and whistles on it as I speak. I heard nothing but good things about the KRX (except for normal and minor things). I do mostly rock crawling and desert trails, so it looks like the KRX is plenty capable. I will have pics later, thanks Dale.
Welcome to the forum.

I just made my first trip to Bullhead City area to do some riding. The trails there are awesome, was able to ride the Narrows and Pass Canyon. The hard part for me was finding a good camp area for my Motorhome. We ended up just south of Oatman in a boondock area. Do you know a good spot that I can bring a group into a camp that is a little farther north than the spot I found? I want to do Secret Pass and Sleeping Princess Trails.

The mountains there are spectacular.

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
I'm not new but never introduced my self. I'm in Colorado so I like warmer weather to ride in, I like rides along the beach with puppies, beer, pulling Polaris riders, can ams out of their bad route choices. Other people who bring beer.
Oh oh and steak .

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Hello and welcome. The KRX is made for rock crawling. You won't be disappointed in your choice.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
I'm not new but never introduced my self. I'm in Colorado so I like warmer weather to ride in, I like rides along the beach with puppies, beer, pulling Polaris riders, can ams out of their bad route choices. Other people who bring beer.
Oh oh and steak .
Hello fellow Coloradan.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
New member here.....been lurking for a bit. I recently purchased a slightly used 2021 trail edition. I live in the Las Vegas area- looking for some locals to trail ride with. Hit me up if anyone wants to hit some trails!
View attachment 12480
Hello and welcome.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Hello everyone I’m new to the forum. Recently got a KRX4 and we have all been impressed with it. All we do is snow wheel in BC Canada and it does awesome! Went out for the second time just this Saturday and had a blast. Thing is a beast for sure
Hello and welcome. Your pictures remind me of the New Years Day rides we used to do. Lot of fun, but a lot of work also...

· Registered
2023 KRX4 1000 SE
4 Posts
Hello and welcome. Your pictures remind me of the New Years Day rides we used to do. Lot of fun, but a lot of work also...
Yes it can end up being a bit of work for sure. This ride our buddy’s Arctic Cat trail blew a front CV axle and then to top it off his reverse somehow wouldn’t engage. I ended up pulling him out the trail to the road luckily. We didn’t end up too far in the bush yet but everyone else was having high centring issues thru the one pit. Next winter I am thinking of putting on some 35 carnivores. They are an awesome tire for the snow on 4ish PSI! I need the shock crossover rings to silence that annoying clunk and also tender springs eventually if i take it apart. Other than that one smaller issue it’s been a great machine so far. If anyone knows of a Canadian site for said mods let me know. Only have seen US so far and shipping on one site was over $300 for tender springs and those rubber rings

61 - 80 of 88 Posts