Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 88 Posts

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see lots of new members every day. Don't be shy. Jump on in and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about your machine and where you're from.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Newbie here, sold my 17 Teryx 4 LE last spring, just bought a 21 KRX Trail. Live in Michigan's Upper Peninsula AKA God's country. Love the brand.
It snowed here yesterday, so I won't get any pics up for another few weeks. LOL
Welcome aboard.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked up my 2022 base red KRX 2-weeks ago, which replaced a 2019 CanAm Commander. Have spent many years riding ATVs before moving to SXSs. Live in Cincinnati and ride in Kentucky and Tennessee. Have a dream to move out west after spending last summer in Sand Hollow.
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of wide open, free riding out here. What's a riding park???? lol

· Registered
41 Posts
Hello I’m new here. From PA just picked up my 21 KRX TE 2 weeks ago. Now adding the accessories OEM interactive display with audio skid plates etc etc and having the bead locks powder coated to match. I know this isn’t the right spot but like other people here also looking for a spare wheel/tire. I will post pics soon

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello I’m new here. From PA just picked up my 21 KRX TE 2 weeks ago. Now adding the accessories OEM interactive display with audio skid plates etc etc and having the bead locks powder coated to match. I know this isn’t the right spot but like other people here also looking for a spare wheel/tire. I will post pics soon
Welcome to the forum.

· Registered
15 Posts
Ok, I think I will. I joined a few weeks ago, and just bought my first SXS. I purchased a NEW 2021 KRX Trail Edition and freakin love it! I don't have much experience in the SXS world other than being in the passenger seat of my best friends Can Am. Since I am a 56 year old female, I knew enough to know that I wanted a machine that had more cab room, a more upright seating position, as well as reliability. I wasn't concerned w/being that fasted girl out there, but was more focused on being able to climb and cruise in comfort and I think the KRX fits the bill perfect. I am from Palm Springs, CA. so I have plenty of wide open desert, mountains etc. to go play. Nice to meet you all.

· Registered
103 Posts
Ok, I think I will. I joined a few weeks ago, and just bought my first SXS. I purchased a NEW 2021 KRX Trail Edition and freakin love it! I don't have much experience in the SXS world other than being in the passenger seat of my best friends Can Am. Since I am a 56 year old female, I knew enough to know that I wanted a machine that had more cab room, a more upright seating position, as well as reliability. I wasn't concerned w/being that fasted girl out there, but was more focused on being able to climb and cruise in comfort and I think the KRX fits the bill perfect. I am from Palm Springs, CA. so I have plenty of wide open desert, mountains etc. to go play. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome .. you sound like my kinda girl. My first sxs too. 2021 blue with all the accessories to make it a trail edition plus hi fonocs stereo .. I love mine. Have fun.

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello and welcome. Thanks for chiming in.

· Registered
119 Posts
Hi I just joined yesterday I have a 2021 KRX aka the green hornet, I have it about 9 months and have put 600 miles on so far and need to replace my tender springs already you would think Fox would have that figured out by now, I live in AZ and crawl across a lot of rip rap, just waiting for my RCOR springs to be delivered and get my clearance back tired of banging my ass on rocks that I used to clear with no problem. Other than that I love my KRX I can climb over almost anything and love the room in the cab old guy here 61+ just have fun crawling around and exploring.
stay safe

· Registered
119 Posts
Don't forget the crossover silencers while you're in there....

I have those on order as well just waiting for deliv

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My OEM tenders were pretty much shot at around the same mileage as yours. That's pretty much average for them. They are just too low of a rate and not made from high quality spring steel.

1 - 18 of 88 Posts