Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my KRX 1000 trail edition a month ago and love it so far! Bashed it on rocks first trip out then took it to the dunes for some sand. Almost 200 miles in no time and first service already done and oil was super clean. Installed a handful of extras already and putting in some new spring this weekend that should help with woops/chop on sand which was rougher then expected (even after shock adjustment and psi changes). Been following the super charger chatter and def gonna put that in when it comes out so big hills won't struggle anymore! With some more HP this thing is gonna rock! Best thing is the wife loves driving it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love it that you have your boys in the role cage with a helmet on. Thats awesome!!!!

I just seen a boy that tipped his over on the road and has no skin or hair on the right side of his head left or a ounce of muscle left on his forearm... He lived but wow what a mess.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love it that you have your boys in the role cage with a helmet on. Thats awesome!!!!

I just seen a boy that tipped his over on the road and has no skin or hair on the right side of his head left or a ounce of muscle left on his forearm... He lived but wow what a mess.
That is terrible! My boys just like to think they get to drive it now ha ha! We have the Cardo Packtalk Bold in the helmets so it make it nice to talk to everyone whether on sxs or quads so keeps our helmets on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts