Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have them? Are they worth the wait? I’ve waited 4 1/2 weeks with 3 emails and 3 phone calls before I got a person and they don’t know when they will be sent out. Hope they are freakin worth it. I know sometimes things happen but that’s more the norm now than not.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wanted to have them, but when I could get any kind of reply I went with RCOR. Definitely interested in hearing how they do.

·
Registered
67 Posts
do you like the rcor weights ? They are in stock and tired of waiting
Well, I do not have anything to compare it to. This is my first side by side, and I immediately changed out the stock to RCOR soon as I purchased the Kawi. I think its good, but I honestly have no comparison. RCOR has been really good with shipping, everything I order from them goes out very quickly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, I do not have anything to compare it to. This is my first side by side, and I immediately changed out the stock to RCOR soon as I purchased the Kawi. I think its good, but I honestly have no comparison. RCOR has been really good with shipping, everything I order from them goes out very quickly.
read some of the other pages about them they last about 1500ish miles so still not great

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
I just got my RCOR weights in less than a week after ordering. I have not installed them yet.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Think I'm going on week 10 for my JBS weights. Originally they thought a 5 week lead time. As of a couple days ago, they were expecting them back from the coater any day.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Think I'm going on week 10 for my JBS weights. Originally they thought a 5 week lead time. As of a couple days ago, they were expecting them back from the coater any day.
You kidding?? I’m not waiting that long. I heard they were nice to deal with and saw a couple videos and thought I’d go with them but at least let the customers know what’s going on. The weights can’t be that much bett than the others

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You kidding?? I’m not waiting that long. I heard they were nice to deal with and saw a couple videos and thought I’d go with them but at least let the customers know what’s going on. The weights can’t be that much bett than the others
I got a “I’ll check on your order and get back to you today” response after several calls and emails. I haven’t heard back about my order since. I own my own biz. I know it’s hard and stressful. Workers don’t want to show up. 100 calls a day. I have all that. I do loose customers because we can’t get back to them as quickly as they would like. It does happen. But I do get back to everyone. I waited 4 weeks before I tried to contact which I feel is respectable. I hope they are worth the wait. I tried contacting them twice a month before I decided to buy from them and never heard back. But I still gave them a try.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Trail Edition
8 Posts
From what I have heard he has to much BS going on in his life and his business is last on the list for him. I would look some where else to purchase from. I have the RCOR and whether they wear out in 1500 miles I do not know, I don't have that many miles on them. But the customer service is awesome and I have changed setups and had to add weight to them and a quick email to them and had a response from them in about 30 mins.

·
Registered
2020 krx 1000
16 Posts
I ordered Aftermarket Assassins', I received them 4 days after the backorder date. Which they were 2 weeks back ordered from when I ordered them. Only had them in for a short ride. I will let you know as I get more miles on them for a review.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered Aftermarket Assassins', I received them 4 days after the backorder date. Which they were 2 weeks back ordered from when I ordered them. Only had them in for a short ride. I will let you know as I get more miles on them for a review.
well it’s week 8 since I ordered my weights from jbs. No return on emails or phone calls. Plain bullshit. Going to windrock in two days and was hoping to have them for that. I ordered the weights in plenty of time according to jbs website. I’m tired of hearing excuses from everybody. Put on the website it will be a 2-3 month delivery time not 3-4 week delivery time. Customer service is terrible.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Question, when you guys finally get his weights, will you run with, or without the primary spring? He recommends without. Just curious.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got mine the other day. Installed them last night took out primary spring and going riding today. Will post what they do
from our group that rides seems you lose bottom end torque, maybe gain a little up top but the ones that keep them in always pull on the ones that have them removed

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got mine this weekend and will be calling on how to set them up for my 35". I will try them with and without the primary spring.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
239 Posts
Did anyone take pics of these new weights?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I installed mine last night and rode today at windrock. So far I like the feeling. Quick acceleration. Can’t do top speed but I did have to slow down a lot lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts