Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
272 Posts
Well mount the tire on the rim state the rim size and put that out.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ya, real short for a tire they claim is 33.4. I'm sure they didn't measure on a 8" wheel but 7" is pretty common and I don't think it would make over a 3/4 inch difference from their claimed height.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I thought I put a few updates in here, but I guess not. I've got about 300 miles on them and like them a lot so far. They are showing no wear even though the tread seems really soft. They did good enough in deep snow with a layer of ice in the middle that the guy I was riding with ordered a set as soon as the trip was over. I even had to do a few harder trails to get in front of him a few times to pull him up bypasses he couldn't make on new Maxxis Carnage tires. They did surprisingly well on packed snow/ice covered back roads. I haven't been in much rock, but expect them to do pretty well. Mud seems a little better then the stock tires. Still squirms on slick hard pack but pretty controllable. Road manners are good. Quieter then stock and smooth on pavement and much more predictable on gravel. I have not had the rear tires lock up on when braking gravel like the carnivores liked to do.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
849 Posts
I thought I put a few updates in here, but I guess not. I've got about 300 miles on them and like them a lot so far. They are showing no wear even though the tread seems really soft. They did good enough in deep snow with a layer of ice in the middle that the guy I was riding with ordered a set as soon as the trip was over. I even had to do a few harder trails to get in front of him a few times to pull him up bypasses he couldn't make on new Maxxis Carnage tires. They did surprisingly well on packed snow/ice covered back roads. I haven't been in much rock, but expect them to do pretty well. Mud seems a little better then the stock tires. Still squirms on slick hard pack but pretty controllable. Road manners are good. Quieter then stock and smooth on pavement and much more predictable on gravel. I have not had the rear tires lock up on when braking gravel like the carnivores liked to do.
Dude, please tell me you’re not still making payments on your house?!?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Damn.. I really wish they were a little bigger. I may still do it as options are scarce but I sure wish they were a touch bigger

21 - 28 of 28 Posts