Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have itp coyote tires on their KRX? If so, please post photos and review of how you like them. Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone have itp coyote tires on their KRX? If so, please post photos and review of how you like them. Thank you!
Yes I have them on my buggy I really like the look but the tire has Some bad road characteristics if they set along time they get flat spots till they get warm . They are a true 33.5” tall

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have them on my buggy I really like the look but the tire has Some bad road characteristics if they set along time they get flat spots till they get warm . They are a true 33.5” tall
Do you have a photo of them on your machine?

·
Registered
2020 KRX
168 Posts
I have been considering these also. They definitely taller than most. Seems like a 33 in these is like others in the 35 flavor.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been considering these also. They definitely taller than most. Seems like a 33 in these is like others in the 35 flavor.
I’m between these and the pro armor crawler xg. Kind of leaning towards the pro armor. But we will see. Robman posted photos of the pro armors and they look awesome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts