Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like I’m going to pickup my KRX this weekend. I’m pretty excited. I was looking for a 2021 but inventory is pretty much non existent for UTV’s in Canada right now. It’s 11 months old and the previous owner has $44k CAD / $36K USD into it.

I found this unit below, it’s a 2020 in excellent condition, 500 miles and $27k USD. Its full loaded with almost every Kawi accessory including;
Front/Rear Bumpers
Windshield with wiper
Heat
Stereo with sub
Side rock rails
Spare tire/ Carrier
Winch
Kawasaki Storage/Trailer Cover
Mirrors
Rear glass
Roof
Seat Harness
Extended Warranty

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,382 Posts
Looks like I’m going to pickup my KRX this weekend. I’m pretty excited. I was looking for a 2021 but inventory is pretty much non existent for UTV’s in Canada right now. It’s 11 months old and the previous owner has $44k CAD / $36K USD into it.

I found this unit below, it’s a 2020 in excellent condition, 500 miles and $27k USD. Its full loaded with almost every Kawi accessory including;
Front/Rear Bumpers
Windshield with wiper
Heat
Stereo with sub
Side rock rails
Spare tire/ Carrier
Winch
Mirrors
Rear glass
Roof
Seat Harness
Extended Warranty
View attachment 3325
That seems high.

·
Registered
244 Posts

Front/Rear Bumpers
Windshield with wiper
Heat
Stereo with sub
Side rock rails
Spare tire/ Carrier
Winch
Mirrors
Rear glass
Roof
Seat Harness
Extended Warranty
View attachment 3325

How much are you paying for the one you’re picking up this weekend? If the guy is asking $27,000 for the other white one you found I’d offer less and try to get the best deal I could. But if demand is high, the price is gonna be high. You just can’t find much new down in my area now. And people are paying way more than I would. But everything is going price crazy here. I think the Trump/biden bucks have made people lose their mind.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much are you paying for the one you’re picking up this weekend? If the guy is asking $27,000 for the other white one you found I’d offer less and try to get the best deal I could. But if demand is high, the price is gonna be high. You just can’t find much new down in my area now. And people are paying way more than I would. But everything is going price crazy here. I think the Trump/biden bucks have made people lose their mind.
The one I’m buying is 27k and the bare bones one with twice the mileage is only $3k less and not in pristine shape. I hear you prices are through the roof but all things considered and how much he has invested into this buggy I think I should just do it. A brand new 2022 which would arrive in September would cost me $27k USD as well once converted from Canadian currency and taxes.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The one I’m buying is 27k and the bare bones one with twice the mileage is only $3k less and not in pristine shape. I hear you prices are through the roof but all things considered and how much he has invested into this buggy I think I should just do it. A brand new 2022 which would arrive in September would cost me $27k USD as well once converted from Canadian currency and taxes.

Drive down to the states and I'll sell you mine for 24k with only 30 miles on it

·
Registered
40 Posts

Front/Rear Bumpers
Windshield with wiper
Heat
Stereo with sub
Side rock rails
Spare tire/ Carrier
Winch
Mirrors
Rear glass
Roof
Seat Harness
Extended Warranty
View attachment 3325
Sounds like you have done your homework. You sound a lot like me in times I over think stuff but that what I enjoy doing vs doing a knee-jerk purchase and regreating it later.

From the sound of your circumstances and availability of KRXs not sure you are going to do much better right now and if the side-by-side market continues to go in the direction it has past 2years your golden. I agree the few K more for the loaded model and lower miles is the way to go. If it has assessors you don't like sell them off and get ones that you like.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,257 Posts
Like I said... New job limits a lot.. I just bought it a month ago! Plus the weather has been total shit here in the armpit of the world. Trust me...I'd rather be riding
Just a month ago? I thought you had that thing for a while? Well brother, like most people, you gotta make time to get out there. Besides, you’re gonna need some stress relief from that job of yours.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,467 Posts
Sounds like you have been doing your research, and you know the market up there. If it is a good buy in the current market, go for it and don't look back.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Not sure how much this helps, but FWIW I bought my new 2021 green beast two months ago. I bought it with the full protection package, the full recreation package, the Rugged Radio system (both radio and coms), spare tire rack, spare OEM wheel/tire combo, cab seal kit, and full street legal kit (for Arizona) and paid $28,063.99 out the door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts