Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has come across an rv toy hauler that my krx will fit in with plenty of room?

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000, 2016 Wildcat Sport, 2018 Ram 3500 and 2016 XLR305V12 toy hauler
23 Posts
Not sure if you are looking for a towable or motorhome, but we have a XLR with 12 foot garage and the two bunks that come down. It fits just fine with plenty of room all around it. They make all kinds of different floor plans, but I wouldn't go with anything smaller than the 12' garage.

20210204_172833.jpg
20210404_152633.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if you are looking for a towable or motorhome, but we have a XLR with 12 foot garage and the two bunks that come down. It fits just fine with plenty of room all around it. They make all kinds of different floor plans, but I wouldn't go with anything smaller than the 12' garage.

View attachment 3191 View attachment 3192
Thank you! We also have the front and back bumper on ours, so hopefully we can find something that will be a good fit for us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

View attachment 3191 View attachment 3192
Do you think it would fit with the front and back bumper

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
272 Posts
Looks like a good 18” - 24” behind that machine in the picture he posted. That’s plenty. Hopefully he will confirm.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll measure it tonight, the front tires where about 4" from the front wall when I took that. I back it in when hauling it and same thing I get the front tires just past the dovetail part of the trailer. With bumpers you may have to have the tires down on the dovetail a bit to clear the front wall but that wouldn't be a problem. A friend has a 4 seat RZR turbo that fits in his with a 12' garage. I don't think a KRX with bumpers is longer than a 4 seater.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has come across an rv toy hauler that my krx will fit in with plenty of room?
Look at Attitude Toy Haulers here: Home
I have the 5th wheel 2814SS on order and should be here by the end of may. They advertise that they will fit any UTV on the market in all their toyhaulers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Look at Attitude Toy Haulers here: Home
I have the 5th wheel 2814SS on order and should be here by the end of may. They advertise that they will fit any UTV on the market in all their toyhaulers.
Please double check all stated advertisements. I question that floor plan, is it 86" when the slide is in? I don't think so, the math doesn't add up with the slide being 20-24". With the KRX being 68.1" wide you want to make sure you have room all around and mot have to worry about hitting cabinets etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Please double check all stated advertisements. I question that floor plan, is it 86" when the slide is in? I don't think so, the math doesn't add up with the slide being 20-24". With the KRX being 68.1" wide you want to make sure you have room all around and mot have to worry about hitting cabinets etc.
The sofa in the slide out folds up, and the floor actually lifts up as well so you have an area for the left front tire when you move the slide in. I measured it myself in the actual trailer, and there is going to be plenty of room. I'll post photos and maybe a video of loading it up when it gets in.

This Video of a different model shows how the sofa and floor fold up in all the Attitude toyhaulers. (starts to show how it works at 1:27 of the video)

·
Registered
23 Posts
The sofa in the slide out folds up, and the floor actually lifts up as well so you have an area for the left front tire when you move the slide in. I measured it myself in the actual trailer, and there is going to be plenty of room. I'll post photos and maybe a video of loading it up when it gets in.

This Video of a different model shows how the sofa and floor fold up in all the Attitude toyhaulers. (starts to show how it works at 1:27 of the video)
Oh good... RV manufactures are pretty good at "advertising" to get things sold. The classic one being "half ton towable"... lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
There is a total of 15" of space to the front and rear. The way mine was loaded last night we had 8" from rear of the sxs to the camper sliding door. And 7" from the front of the sxs to camper ramp door. We don't have bumpers not sure how far those stick out. Hope this helps... looking at campers can be an overwhelming experience...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is a total of 15" of space to the front and rear. The way mine was loaded last night we had 8" from rear of the sxs to the camper sliding door. And 7" from the front of the sxs to camper ramp door. We don't have bumpers not sure how far those stick out. Hope this helps... looking at campers can be an overwhelming experience...
Thanks, and yes looking at campers is stressful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts