Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like shipping is slowing down rather than picking up. This is strange as you would expect supply chain issues to improve. Apparently that is not happening.

I understand it's worse for yamaha and honda.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
i wonder if they are having the same computer chip shortages that other manufacturers are having? they may be making choices between their other lines like motorcycles/dirtbikes/watercraft/atv/etc. there's demand in all sectors.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
86 Posts
The dealer I have one on order with told me they were supposed to get 40 units in June and Kawasaki put a hold on them. I put my order in 3 weeks ago and still no update

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently there is a holdup at the factory....suspension part shortage OR an issue with the parts they have. Not sure which.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,382 Posts
Apparently there is a holdup at the factory....suspension part shortage OR an issue with the parts they have. Not sure which.

I was told most parts are back ordered. Some 5 months plus due to raw material shortages.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
if any parts are coming overseas shipping has been a beast... if you ahve not seen price increases on items yet you will normal shipping cost from asia to West coast is like 2K a container and now we are having to pay up to 17K a container and even at that cost we can not get as many as we need...

I recommend doing your Christmas shopping early

1 - 6 of 6 Posts