Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruthless Motor Sports - Big Pine Sports on YouTube posted this video just over a week ago where they shared some information they received about the new Kawasaki side-by-side.

Here's the information they bring up in the video.
  • The model name will most likely be the KRF 1000 and not the KRX.
  • It will have a 999cc engine with 113 horsepower.
  • It will have a CVT belt drive system.

We already had a good idea about the engine and transmission but the model name is something new. I think I prefer KRX to KRF but that isn't really a big deal.

Here's the link to the full video -

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if the KRF is for something else? like a different version of the Teryx? If not that's a bit of a surprise since everyone seems certain about the KRX name.
That could be definitely be a possibility. I'm sure the KRX is going to have an influence on the Teryx in some way, whether it's design or performance.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may be wrong but it seems that all Kawasaki off-road performance machines have an x somewhere in the name. Kx, KLX, KXF, KDX, KFX for the four wheelers and KXT for the Tecate 3.
No you're definitely right, Kawasaki does like putting a X in their model names. Which does make me think the new side by side will be the KRX when it's revealed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Kawasaki is lacking a few sport SxS models so we might be seeing more aside from the KRX lineup.
Based on this post from @OSAP, that could be a possibility.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Based on this post from @OSAP, that could be a possibility.
They seem to have a lot up their sleeve along with the KRX. I'm curious to see the kinds of bikes that they're unveiling as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts