Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I saw it and like it but's it's way to much money for what you get. If it replaced the factory display like the ES maybe. I have front and rear cams already and use my phone or a tablet for music and maps. I think the cameras and display cost me $130 the rest I had already.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy Springs, RCOR Weights, Cagewrx Cage, 32" Rock-a-Billys
51 Posts
Looks interesting but costs too much.

Does anyone know if it runs Android or some other OS? I hated the limitations of ride command when I had my RZR. You had to use their apps and maps, which were not anywhere close to accurate for the trails where I'm at. If this Kawasaki system allows you to run Avenza and/or other Android map apps it might still be almost worth the cost.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree the cost is way too high. I utilize a tablet for all music/gps needs. But I am glad that Kawasaki finally came out with a product to install in that area. Maybe the next generation models will come with it stock?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw it and like it but's it's way to much money for what you get. If it replaced the factory display like the ES maybe. I have front and rear cams already and use my phone or a tablet for music and maps. I think the cameras and display cost me $130 the rest I had already.
What system did you buy for you cameras and display?

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
296 Posts
I agree the cost is way too high. I utilize a tablet for all music/gps needs. But I am glad that Kawasaki finally came out with a product to install in that area. Maybe the next generation models will come with it stock?
If I had to guess, it will be offered as an option/package like the polaris ride command. I think they will keep the base model just as it is.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,382 Posts
Looks cool but a $100 tablet can do just about everything that thing can. Whomever is pricing these accessories at kawi seriously needs to do some research.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It looks very similar to Polaris Ride command. I wonder if both systems are build by the same manufacture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts