Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
I saw it and like it but's it's way to much money for what you get. If it replaced the factory display like the ES maybe. I have front and rear cams already and use my phone or a tablet for music and maps. I think the cameras and display cost me $130 the rest I had already.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree the cost is way too high. I utilize a tablet for all music/gps needs. But I am glad that Kawasaki finally came out with a product to install in that area. Maybe the next generation models will come with it stock?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw it and like it but's it's way to much money for what you get. If it replaced the factory display like the ES maybe. I have front and rear cams already and use my phone or a tablet for music and maps. I think the cameras and display cost me $130 the rest I had already.
What system did you buy for you cameras and display?

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
592 Posts
I agree the cost is way too high. I utilize a tablet for all music/gps needs. But I am glad that Kawasaki finally came out with a product to install in that area. Maybe the next generation models will come with it stock?
If I had to guess, it will be offered as an option/package like the polaris ride command. I think they will keep the base model just as it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts