Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out what these ports are on the back of the interactive display. I was looking for RCA outputs, but I cannot find any. I was hoping their was a connection or cable I could order instead of having to splice the speakers wires to make RCA wires. My goal is to run a RCA cable from the interactive display to a bluetooth soundbar so that my rugged radio, phone and music all run through one source.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
45 Posts
Are they for the front and rear cameras that are optional?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I have the front and rear cameras hooked up their in the factory harness. It just blows my mind their are no rca outs. Kawasaki had to think someone was going to hook to an amp.

·
Registered
276 Posts
No I have the front and rear cameras hooked up their in the factory harness. It just blows my mind their are no rca outs. Kawasaki had to think someone was going to hook to an amp.
Proprietary. Not surprised at all. Just hopefully there is a way or an adapter that we can make or buy. Sure, I hate when Apple goes proprietary, hence I go Android. Keep us posted on your findings.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If it has speaker level outputs you can use a LOC (line out converter) to drop the signal to RCA level, also many amps now accept speaker level inputs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SteveCornell, the factory harness has outputs for the front and rear speakers, do I need to hook the front left and rear left to the left side of the RCA converter, or just the front outputs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts