Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys getting your insurance on your 2021 or new krx and how much you paying for full coverage? thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried Geico, it was $650 a year with minimal full coverage, but I'm in California. The cheapest so far for me is Progressive for $458 a year. also, I didn't take any bike courses even though I've been riding m/c for 54 years LOL.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
549 Posts
Geico, $350 for the year for full coverage.
For me geico always markets how they can save you money but they end up being double of what I’m already paying. I must add I’m not loyal to any insurance company.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
575 Posts
For me geico always markets how they can save you money but they end up being double of what I’m already paying. I must add I’m not loyal to any insurance company.
I’ve been with Geico for quite a few years. They have been good to me on pricing, as I check around every year.
I used to be with liberty mutual for a long time, they have good pricing on home policies, but auto is ridiculous.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
549 Posts
I’ve been with Geico for quite a few years. They have been good to me on pricing, as I check around every year.
I used to be with liberty mutual for a long time, they have good pricing on home policies, but auto is ridiculous.
I currently have Allstate. Home and vehicles. I let my agent know that as soon as price hikes begin I’ll jump ship. Had that problem with farmers. Clean record, no accidents nothing and they wanted to hike my premium because “my area has seen more accidents than usual” and that’s supposed to be my fault? Dropped them same day.

·
Registered
87 Posts
2021 KRX, North Carolina, Allstate, $245.08 a year for full coverage. The policy is for actual cash value with $500 deductible on collision and $100 on comprehensive. $1000 on accessories. I won’t trailer it without full coverage.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
549 Posts
2021 KRX, North Carolina, Allstate, $245.08 a year for full coverage. The policy is for actual cash value with $500 deductible on collision and $100 on comprehensive. $1000 on accessories. I won’t trailer it without full coverage.
that’s a great deal wow

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
685 Posts
I have been using Markel since 2008 when I bought my first ATV. I believe I pay $252/year for full coverage on the KRX, and $26/year for each ATV. I have $0 deductible (disappearing deductible) and $2000 accessories coverage on the KRX and $1000 accessories coverage on the each atv.
I've never had a claim so I have nothing to report about their claim response.
Progressive is reportedly one of the top insurance companies for toys.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
549 Posts
I have been using Markel since 2008 when I bought my first ATV. I believe I pay $252/year for full coverage on the KRX, and $26/year for each ATV. I have $0 deductible (disappearing deductible) and $2000 accessories coverage on the KRX and $1000 accessories coverage on the each atv.
I will try markel, progressive was triple of what I’m paying now.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
549 Posts
Tried Markel came in about the same as Allstate. Man how do you guys get these great rates? Clean record here, not one accident.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Geico here in Nevada for my 2005 goldwing full coverage and KRX full coverage is 458 a year. Ended up being cheaper my adding my motorcycle in with the KRX.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If it’s being trailered wouldn’t it be covered by your tow vehicle ?

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
549 Posts
😂😂😂
I see what you guys did there. Welp rather be fast than slow right? 🤣🤣

Best deal I found was $480 a year full coverage. Clean record, no accidents, no tickets, nothing and 20 years experience riding off-road.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts