Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Atcdan good vids! I got a question for you.... Just got my title and it says all purpose vehicle off road use only! Didnt you say yours says utility vehicle...hence how you was able to get plates?
364E6B04-18BB-473F-BD3D-0F60BDCC72EE.jpeg
46C70D1A-054D-4D1B-9838-C1379EB2F8D2.jpeg

mine does not say that off road use part anywhere. Does yours say UV under body type?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that’s weird. They were titled only about a month apart too. I wonder if it’s something the dealer did when they entered the info in. This might be worth making an “ohio title” thread to see what everyone else’s says

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow that’s weird. They were titled only about a month apart too. I wonder if it’s something the dealer did when they entered the info in. This might be worth making an “ohio title” thread to see what everyone else’s says
I gotta say I'm a little salty. I'm gonna have to jump through hoops to get a plate now. Agreed...on the thread... Fire one up and let's see what everyone says

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I gotta say I'm a little salty. I'm gonna have to jump through hoops to get a plate now. Agreed...on the thread... Fire one up and let's see what everyone says
I’ll do it. I’ll put your pics in it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts