Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well…. I really was not planning to buy today but I put 1K down and will be picking it up at some point in the near future.
The dealership has sold 3 trail editions including mine to me in the last single business day. They had 11 base models with 5 left since then including one or two eS machines. I’m stoked!!

I have a super cool Wife.

·
Super Moderator
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was a skeptic on the 23 Trail color scheme until I saw it in person. They look awesome! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. That was my least favorite on the Kawasaki Site but in person it is actually pretty cool. Now I have to figure out a color from this site for my Reject Fab Cage. 👍

plus if I hate it or want to do something custom I can wrap it. The sides are going to get beat pretty good where I ride.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I totally agree with the appearance online. When my 2021 Trail Edition was stolen, I had no interest in the 2023 TE because of the ‘baby blue’ color. When I saw the actual machine at the dealer the blue accents are much darker and looks great. I like it much better than the neon yellow.

·
Super Moderator
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I totally agree with the appearance online. When my 2021 Trail Edition was stolen, I had no interest in the 2023 TE because of the ‘baby blue’ color. When I saw the actual machine at the dealer the blue accents are much darker and looks great. I like it much better than the neon yellow.
I agree with you. Outside in the bright light it looks awesome. It looks like some kind of top coat over the whatever base coat. Yeah vague but take a look up close. It does not look like a single layer. If anything I wish the wrap was a litter darker and brighter honestly. I would also make the pieces shearing away from where it says Teryx to the puzzle pieces my daughter and me are if you know what I am saying.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts