Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Hunter Safety Products seats installed today, I used the quick release brackets from Pro Steel PRO STEEL PRODUCTS LLC (Thanks Mike). Instead of using the 2 1\2" seat riser adapters from HSP I used a 1\4" sheet of aluminum and drilled the holes to mount the seats and then the aluminum sheet to the base (thanks John Garland for that idea)!
I also installed the Amped Offroad harnesses, I really like these harnesses, the pad is Velcroed to the harness and can easily be removed for cleaning, I also installed quick attaches to the harnesses so they and the seats can be easily removed.. these harnesses saved our butts in the rollover in my 2020 KRX that was totaled which began this ES adventure
馃檪

Registered
2021 Blue KRX
Very nice!

Reactions: SteveCornell

Registered
2021 KRX Blue
I would have guessed more, thanks for sharing. They look fantastic!

Vendor
Interesting thread. I am looking for ways to mount up seats in my KRX. This looks like a viable option. I have Hunter, PRP and Simpson seats available if anyone is looking for them.

Vendor
Not too much in the ride area. Suspension seats are safer in rollover conditions. They are also more comfortable and look better than stock. Aftermarket seats lend themselves to aftermarket harness installation. PRP is my personal favorite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts