Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Been lurking around the forum the last few weeks. Good info. Glad I joined. Just wanted to say hello.

We picked up our KRX Trail Edition about 4 weeks ago. I've had multiple ATVs and SideXSides over the past 30 years or so....been really impressed with the KRX so far. Couldn't find anything local, had to drive around 4 hours away to go pick this guy up. Luckily we have a Kawi dealer 5 minutes down the road from our house that can handle warranty work if needed. We bought it on a Friday and had it at Wildcat ride park the very next day. Really impressed. Love the instant throttle (no belt jumping at slow take off), the strong power steering is really nice for the 31's...a little surprised with the in cab engine noise. Its by far the loudest SxS I've had. It seems louder than the Polaris RZR 800, 900 & 1000 I've had or Polaris General or Polaris Ranger we've had...or heck even the old Rhino I had seemed quieter. We will resort to some sort of hearing protection for our backroad rode rides around close to the house (our county allows for them legally on the road). Over all though...extremely happy. Not really even a complaint, just more of a suprise I guess.

So far we've added the Super ATV front/rear windshield, a sound bar (with a built in dome light that I really like), the Frog Skin covers, Gorilla Whips, winch stop & a matching cooler. We've got a shift gate on the way...still waiting for it. Want to swap out the winch steel cable for a synthetic rope at some point.
My wife even made me a matching cup!

Anywho, just wanted to say hi to all.
I'll attach a few pictures.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
296 Posts
Welcome! Hoosier here myself. East central Indiana. That cup is awsome by the way. I have the special edition an it came factory with the winch as well with steel cable. Synthetic rope is Definitely on my short list of to do's

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,467 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey neighbor! Welcome from over in Madison!
Thanks!
We've been real happy with everything we've ever ordered from SuperATV. I think the front windshield we ordered for the KRX got to our house the very next day from ordering. We are close to Salem...so about an hour down the road from you guys.

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
600 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

U mentioned no jump or clunky on take off. Yes Polaris has that real bad. ( I own Polaris as well) very clunky on gear..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts