Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't found out how to click on a link and start at the opening/original post. Sometimes takes me to the last post, sometimes someplace in the middle. What am I missing and how do I fix it? I don't see it in settings anywhere or preferences...

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
I haven't found out how to click on a link and start at the opening/original post. Sometimes takes me to the last post, sometimes someplace in the middle. What am I missing and how do I fix it? I don't see it in settings anywhere or preferences...
A few thoughts- You’re probably clicking on jump to latest. If you click the link topic and it sends you somewhere randomly then it is a problem with your PC/browser.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few thoughts- You’re probably clicking on jump to latest. If you click the link topic and it sends you somewhere randomly then it is a problem with your PC/browser.
That would be it as I always click on any given main link. Chrome browser. Crap. Most other boards there's a simple setting. Yeah, no matter what I click it takes me to random posts, middle, last and sometimes first.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
That would be it as I always click on any given main link. Chrome browser. Crap. Most other boards there's a simple setting. Yeah, no matter what I click it takes me to random posts, middle, last and sometimes first.
Try Mozilla

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try Mozilla
Would probably work, Hoss. Alas, I'm stuck on work computer so Chrome it'll be. Not the end of the world as the vaccine pushers would have you think. I guess same rings true of anti Covid vaxxers.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,560 Posts
Would probably work, Hoss. Alas, I'm stuck on work computer so Chrome it'll be. Not the end of the world as the vaccine pushers would have you think. I guess same rings true of anti Covid vaxxers.
What?

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts
Once you are caught up with the forum, when you come back, just click on the "new" button.

You won't miss a thing.

See yellow arrow on my pic.

After you do that for a while, you will realize we only have one topic here.......THE KRX 1000!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts