Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy Springs, RCOR Weights, Cagewrx Cage, 32" Rock-a-Billys
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was on Bailey's Boulders at Hot Springs ORV Park yesterday (5/1/21).

We also ran two other level 5 trails, Shaffner's Hollow and Four Fingers, in addition to quite a few easier ones.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Never been a fan of rock crawling...just seems to tear shit up pretty quick but I like watching other people do it? What is the screen cover you're running on the back of your cage?

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy Springs, RCOR Weights, Cagewrx Cage, 32" Rock-a-Billys
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never been a fan of rock crawling...just seems to tear shit up pretty quick but I like watching other people do it? What is the screen cover you're running on the back of your cage?
Most of my pre-sxs off-roading experience is from rock-crawling. I started with a Jeep LJ Rubicon and then got a used competition buggy with 1 tons, ARB lockers, Atlas transfer case, etc... The KRX is like the best of both, the Jeep could go decently fast but couldn't crawl as well as the buggy which would beat you to death over about 12mph. I think with 35" Roxxzillas the KRX could do everthing the buggy can, maybe more.:D

I bought the screen at the park about 10 years ago for my Jeep. I just put it on the KRX using large zip ties and bungie cords.

Reactions: TripleB and Paul65
1 - 6 of 6 Posts