Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, somewhere I seen a sweet plow mount for the KRX that didn't hang down so low like the KFI one does to get hung up on all things but now I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone know who makes one that does hang down so low and I can leave the mount on all year and be fine?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, if it helps jog anyone's memory, you also had to buy that brands push tube as it was a higher angle if I recall. Damn I hate getting older!!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is not TOO bad really. Got another picture of the front like at an angle and straight on by chance?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome, Thanks. Most of the pictures made me think it was this HUGE bracket that just hangs there and catches everything. That is not too bad. Still wish I could find that one that was super streamlined but this will have to work as I am starting to think it was for a different machine and not the KRX.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Holes are drilled into the front plate that's welded to frame. Total of 6 bolts. It's not going anywhere. You would bend the frame before you would shear the bolts. Hydro works great. Worth every penny.
Thank you for the info. Eventually would like to have a cab enclosure with heater and use it as my plow buggy.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you for the info. Eventually would like to have a cab enclosure with heater and use it as my plow buggy.
I am right along with ya, I want mine to be a "WORK" toy. I have already enclosed it with the Kawi soft upper doors and windshield and roof and poly rear windshield, just need the plow and mount. LOL Good luck to you sir.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am right along with ya, I want mine to be a "WORK" toy. I have already enclosed it with the Kawi soft upper doors and windshield and roof and poly rear windshield, just need the plow and mount. LOL Good luck to you sir.
Yeah I don't get to ride nearly enough so I figure at least I could get some use out of it. Pretty much a 16000 lawn ornament right now haha. Do you have the cab heater installed? If not does it get warm inside after running it for a while in the winter? And if you do have the heater, how do you like it with the soft upper doors?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts