Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the forum a couple of days. on Saturday I will become the proud owner of a 2021 KRX Trail Eddition. Me and my wife traveled to Tucson a couple of weeks ago and decided to to stop by one of the dealerships there. We originally were n the market for a green model but when my wife saw the Trail Edition she feel in love with it and I did to!

We are making the ten hour drive to pick it up this weekend. I'll share some pics after I pick it up.

This will be the 4th Kawasaki in the family, we currently have my wife's 1976 KD 80(it still runs great) that she rode as a teenager, a 2015 Mule Pro that we bought new and have taken places that it probably wasn't designed to go and my son just bought a 2015 Teryx 4 LE with only 270 miles and 32 hours on it and every accessory possible on it.

I've enjoyed going through the forum and look forward to gaining more information about this great machine.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
255 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Safe travels to pick up your new toy. It will be worth the drive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank Bill B 1
That was my wife's choice. We both love it. I'm excited to put on a few accessories this weekend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank Bill B 1
That was my wife's choice. We both love it. I'm excited to put on a few accessories this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts